TRANSIT ADVERTISING AT ENCOMPASS
Encompass Media Group transit advertising offers bus and truck ads that can reach a broad audience in your target location. Declare your message in a bold and meaningful way and create a delightful brand experience. Mobile billboards are extremely effective in regions where advertising space is nonexistent and will boost your brand’s visibility.
Transit advertising is still the number one advertising and marketing strategy today. This marketing campaign is an excellent way for businesses to sell their products and grab the consumers’ eyes on highways, streets, and the sounding area. Companies advertise their businesses on trucks and buses, bringing more awareness to their product.
We know advertising on Trucks and Buses offers a large format for an impactful creative message to be placed.
WHERE IS THE TRANSIT AD PLACED, AND WHO WILL SEE IT?
They sit above the traffic so a brand’s message can be seen for blocks in short, your message will be seen. Mobile truck advertising reaches a broad audience, with the benefit of a low CPM, and we cover over 400 markets.
Americans take 411 billion daily trips a year or about 1,500 trips per person and mobile billboards have a recall rate of 97%. So this advertising campaign is the best way to give your brand a huge boost and is superior to any other form of Advertising.
Transit Advertising and other only visible spaces hauled in $8 billion in 2018, up 4.5% from the previous year according to the Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA).
If you need to reach a large audience, transit advertising is a great way to do it. By placing advertisements on buses, trains, and other modes of public transportation, you can connect with people of different ages.
Engage Your Audience on the Go with Encompass Media Group’s Transit Advertising
At Encompass Media Group, we can assist you in effectively reaching the general public. From bus advertisements that drive your message throughout cities to truck advertisements that attract those willing to be engaged, we have a variety of ways to get your brand out there. Our mobile billboard advertising also offers a unique option to improve brand awareness for travelers waiting for their rides and people walking by.
People are targeted by transit advertising while traveling to work, shopping, or driving about town. This advertisement is unique because it allows you to present your brand while also geo-targeting your audience. Unlike broadcast or digital advertising, it can’t be skipped through or shut off.
Truck side advertising reaches a broad audience, with the benefit of a low CPM and we cover over 400 markets. In our research, we find that 98% of in-car audiences indicated they noticed truck-side ads. 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
Our custom vehicle wraps are professional-looking and weather-resistant and will be on the road all day. These wraps advertising campaign will give your brand its own individual uniqueness and character.
Here are some of the advantages of transit advertising for your business:
- Visibility: Due to the development of technology in recent years, transit advertising has grown more imaginative, colorful, attention-grabbing, and engaging. This has shown to be quite effective in catching the eye of daily commuters.
- Exposure: Your company can have a much larger exposure using transit advertisements, which helps to familiarize a broader audience with your brand in a short period. As mentioned earlier, TV commercials and digital ads can be ignored or skipped, while transit advertising can keep people’s attention. Apart from that, since most individuals travel frequently, your brand can benefit from repeated contact, improving recall.
- No geographical constraints: Transit advertising is not limited to a fixed geographic area, unlike most other types of ads. It can encompass a broad area, allowing your ad to reach more people in multiple locations. It has a distinct advantage over other media, thanks to its mobility.
- Cost-effective: Because transit advertising reaches a broader audience at once, the cost per customer on average is substantially lower than its impact. Furthermore, it spans several places, so your company does not have to pay separately for marketing in each area.
- Target oriented: Your business can target your audience based on their location using transit advertisements. You can choose which places you want to target and advertise using the transit vehicles that travel in those areas. Your local advertising campaigns will benefit the most from this.
- Flexibility: Transit advertisements allow you more position, ad size, and cost options. You can pick from various options to get the one that perfectly suits your brand.
Reach Existing and Potential Customers with Transit Advertising Today
At Encompass Media Group, we offer transit advertising options that impact many people in your preferred area. Create an extraordinary brand experience by expressing your message powerfully and memorably.
Transportation ads like bus billboards reach a broad audience, with the benefit of a low CPM, and we cover over 400 markets. Our research found that 98% of in-car audiences noticed truck-side ads. 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
Our custom vehicle wraps are professional-looking and weather-resistant and will be on the road all day. These wraps advertising campaigns will give your brand its uniqueness and character.
Day or night, a Truck advertising wrap can build brand awareness cost-effectively. The Outdoor advertising tactic is well-known marketing too. EMG will customize each program based on your geographic/demographic needs.
Transit Ads penetration can be at the #25, #50,, or #100 GRP levels. We specialize in the top 60 markets and can deliver your message within most of the top 357+ markets, based on city, metro area, or DMA. Our team can also effectively deliver your highly targeted message and track it with GPS.
OurTransit advertising Opportunities Include:
- Wrapped Buses
- Wrapped Trucks
- Mobile Billboards
- Wrapped Trolleys
- Wrapped Fuel Tankers
- Pedi Cabs
Available in all major cities. Dedicated routes are available.